Church Camp for adults and children.
CAMP AVALON IS CURRENTLY CLOSED FOR CONSTRUCTION. WE'LL REOPEN ON JUNE 8TH.
CURRENTLY THERE IS A COUNTY-WIDE FIRE BAN IN EFFECT. NO CAMP FIRES ARE ALLOWED.
Getting back to nature is vital for rejuvenating the body, mind and soul. Activities at Camp Avalon - Spiritual Nature Retreat provide opportunities to spend extended time connecting with Mother Earth, The Creator, and all the living spiritual forces under the stars as well as in the warmth of the sun and the cool of a shady tree.
Make sure to read these FAQs about our nature retreat before reserving a campsite!
- Potable water is available
- There are no showers
- There are porta-potties
- We accommodate vehicle parking & vehicle camping but
- There are no hookups and only small- to medium-sized RVs and trailers can be accommodated
- RV's and vehicle/trailer rigs with a total length of 30 feet cannot be accommodated
- There is no electricity at the campground