Rules & Guidelines for Camp Avalon
Spiritual Nature Retreat
- Please deposit all trash into the provided waste receptacles, or take it with you when you leave. Pack it in, pack it out.
- An irrigation ditch as well as Oak Creek runs through the property, please supervise children closely.
- Help to prevent pollution. Keep litter and foreign substances out of the Creek or other waters at all times.
- Bathing and washing of clothes or diapers in the Creek is strictly prohibited.
- Please note we are a family nature retreat. Public nudity is strictly prohibited.
- Running generators is prohibited.
- No firearms, fireworks, drugs, or alcohol are allowed on the nature retreat.
- Children under 12 years old must be supervised at all times.
- Several historical buildings are still maintained on the nature retreat. Do not tamper with or vandalize these buildings in any way.
- Do not cut, carve, chop or damage any trees.
- Bathroom and Shower facilities available.
- Cellphone service is limited in this area, but so is noise and light pollution!
- Prior to camping, all adults will be asked to consent to a waiver conditional to your stay.
- Quiet hours are from 10:00 PM through 6:00 AM. We ask that all campers be considerate of others enjoying the grounds.
- The number of camping units per campsite varies, please check with the retreat manager for special inquiries.
- We accommodate vehicle parking & vehicle camping but
- Only small - to medium-sized vans and trailers can be accommodated. We only accept vehicles 20ft long and under, which includes the length of your vehicle and trailer/pop-up combined. We don't accommodate vehicle set-ups over 20ft in length. Please call if you have any questions.
- No hook ups available - dry camping only.
- Absolutely no discharge is allowed.
- No amplified music through stereo systems, bluetooth speakers etc.
- Fires may be prohibited at certain times of the year, or in certain climate conditions. Please obey any restrictions on camp fires.
- Fires are only permitted in the designated fire rings provided for that purpose.
- Do not leave your fire unattended. You are responsible for keeping the fire under control.
- When leaving the nature retreat, be sure that your fire is completely extinguished.
- Fireworks and other explosives are prohibited from the nature retreats and recreation areas.
Pets & Assisting Animals
- Dogs on leashes and certified assisting animals are the only pets allowed on the nature retreat. Animals must be on a leash at all times.
- The retreat manager must be informed if you are camping with a furry friend.
- Only certified assisting animals are allowed in the sanitary facilities.
- Animal waste must be cleaned up and properly disposed of by owners.
- Do not leave your animals unattended at any time.
- If you need to cancel your reservation/donation please submit a message through our online contact form and we will refund you 85% of your original reservation/donation up to 24 hours before your reservation date.
The retreat manager reserves the right to refuse further service without refund to individuals who break these rules.